As of this morning...little Boy Hallows ducked his chin and put his head back to where it needs to be. I was so happy to get the news from the dr. that we have a head down baby, again.
If he will only stay in place for a few more weeks!
yeah! I have to tell you, I did a TON of reading on natural birthing, and a breech baby is not a big deal like it's made out to be. You would not believe how many woman back in the 70's on the farm (spiritual midwerfery) delivered breech babies, no problem. Also, Laura Shanley a HUGE unnasisted birth woman, cracked me up when she was interviewed and the lady said "oh, but what about breech babies, dont' you need a hospital for that" and she informed them that her son, was a footling breech, unassisted, she was by herself. So yeah, I just thought I'd throw that in that the medical world makes it a big deal. I would be nervous though, to deliver a breech baby, that'd be something I'd have to seriously pray about, because even after all my research, I still have those stupid fears that the medical world drills into us. Anyway, good luck and tell him to stay put!
I was so excited to get your text yesterday! I hope he stays down too. Hope he's not a lil stinker like Dean. Flipping 6 hours into labor sucked but they said it's very rare. So you lil hallows will stay I just know it! Good luck and keep me posted.
3 comments:
yeah! I have to tell you, I did a TON of reading on natural birthing, and a breech baby is not a big deal like it's made out to be. You would not believe how many woman back in the 70's on the farm (spiritual midwerfery) delivered breech babies, no problem. Also, Laura Shanley a HUGE unnasisted birth woman, cracked me up when she was interviewed and the lady said "oh, but what about breech babies, dont' you need a hospital for that" and she informed them that her son, was a footling breech, unassisted, she was by herself. So yeah, I just thought I'd throw that in that the medical world makes it a big deal. I would be nervous though, to deliver a breech baby, that'd be something I'd have to seriously pray about, because even after all my research, I still have those stupid fears that the medical world drills into us. Anyway, good luck and tell him to stay put!
I was so excited to get your text yesterday! I hope he stays down too. Hope he's not a lil stinker like Dean. Flipping 6 hours into labor sucked but they said it's very rare. So you lil hallows will stay I just know it! Good luck and keep me posted.
YEAH!!!! I am so excited that little one flipped and wants to enter the world the right way. LOVE YA
Post a Comment