My little carter has been crack'n me up lately. I am sure most of these are "you had to of been there moments"...but I must write them down for my sake.
Cedar prayer "please bless the baby in mom's belly that he will come out safely and so we can name him bob the builder. Please bless my brother and my girls".
Cedar's Prayer "please bless the baby can come out of my mom's belly and I can teach him to run real fast".
Cedar laughing, while listening to the song "I just died in your arms tonight".....
"Mom, did you hear that? the song said I just died in your arm tonight. How can he fit into your arm and die? That's funny". as he points to his forearm!
Cedar 2 nights ago while reading a book to him
"MOM, you have a cute smile".
talk about melt your heart!
7 comments:
What a cutie, I sure love those kids. Carter what a kid.
Cute little Carter! How are you feeling these days? You are on the countdown!
that's the best part of being a mom right? the things they say that melt you heart and make you full belly laugh. Hope all is going well.
Cartier- He's so cool. I love talking to my little dudes and getting their take on the world. I am getting homesick for your family...so come home. :)
Haha your kids are awesome!! I love that he watns to name the baby Bob the Builder - AND I love that he laughs to the song died in you arms tonight!! Too funny!!
what a stud! he's so cute!
Your children...actually, MY grandchildren, never cease to amaze me with the things they say. Their adorable father was the very same way...I've got stories galore!
XOXO Mimi
Post a Comment