June marked 12 years of marriage to my lovey!
Hip Hip Hooray for US!
We were talking the other day about who were once were, back 12 years ago. I remember when we were getting our announcement photos taken and I think back about those 2 people that sat there thinking that they knew all there was to know about each other....we had a lot to learn.
I knew I loved LukeyI knew I wanted to marry him forever
I knew he was my best friend
I knew that he was a good, honorable Priesthood holder
I knew I loved his family
I knew that he was hilarious and made me smile
I knew that he made me feel full of love
and I knew that he was all I wanted in my life. But isn't it funny to look back and realize there was so much more to know! Love is a funny thing!
Now...12 years and 4.5 children later I am so glad there was so much more to know about him. I have learned so much and love him even more. We have lived many places and done many things and it's been such an adventure...which has all been a blast and so much fun.
To me...it seems like we were married just years ago.
To him...he feels like it's been forever....he says he can't remember life without me! (ahhh)
I love the process of learning new things about ourselves and each other....it's a wonderful thing.
Oh...LOVE, I love LOVE!
I Love MY LOVE!
7 comments:
You know you didn't have a choice but to marry him right?! As soon as you were placed in the family photos at my wedding while "Lucas" was on his mission - it was a done deal! Thank goodness!! I'd hate to think how I would have to explain that one. We got enough to explain! :) Love you both!!
You and Luke are amazing, it is so nice to know ture love is out there and I'm not the only one living it. Happy anniversary! Lots of love from the ones who celebrate 9 years and 3 kids in july. :)
Congrats you two!! I loved the pic's! ;)
I remember the day that you two got married...I am glad that I was there! Love only gets better with age(like cheese and wine).....you two are living proof!
Get a room already! Geessshhhh........
Ok, ya'll are cute and in love what can I say but Kissy kissy kissy meeew meeew meeuu!!! (that is supposed to be kissing sounds.....???)
Congrats on 12! that's awesome! we are SO grateful that you guys got married... we LOVE having you in our family!
Happy Sweet Anniversay you two!
Post a Comment