I can't believe how much older your kids are! I see so much of you in your kids, especially Creed's pic! Beautiful children, gees...I wonder where they get their looks from? Hmmm....
Wow! Can I just call Creed -- mini Luke?
Hey, I just saw "only 9 more days to go"! Good luck! Enjoy it all!!!!!!! :)
Reynolds, too cute. I love those little nuggets. Pretty soon you'll have a mini nugget. How are you feeling? Call me.
love that idea! i so gunna do that. i love creed he's such a lil luke
Oh your babies are all so cute! Can't wait for the revealing of the newest addition!!!Has it happened :)
Sure loved the old days, but the changes are AWESOME! We can't wait to see the adult people they all turn into!
Adorable!!!!
how cute!!!!!!!! Im back....so stayed tuned for my posts! XOXOXOXO
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I can't believe how much older your kids are! I see so much of you in your kids, especially Creed's pic! Beautiful children, gees...I wonder where they get their looks from? Hmmm....
Wow! Can I just call Creed -- mini Luke?
Hey, I just saw "only 9 more days to go"! Good luck! Enjoy it all!!!!!!! :)
Reynolds, too cute. I love those little nuggets. Pretty soon you'll have a mini nugget. How are you feeling? Call me.
love that idea! i so gunna do that. i love creed he's such a lil luke
Oh your babies are all so cute! Can't wait for the revealing of the newest addition!!!
Has it happened :)
Sure loved the old days, but the changes are AWESOME! We can't wait to see the adult people they all turn into!
Adorable!!!!
how cute!!!!!!!! Im back....so stayed tuned for my posts! XOXOXOXO
Post a Comment