This little boy can light up a room and especially his
daddy's heart.
The first thing he said to the Dad, after not seeing him for 4 days...while hugging him tight and in his sweetest, most sincere, soft, and
loving voice was...
"Dad, your my Best Friend!"
"Dad, your my Best Friend!"
What a sweet little dude, he makes me smile!
Because all I get after feeding him, wiping his stinky bum, cleaning up after him and all that comes with being his loving, caring, sweet mom is...
I want GUM!
7 comments:
Kids are hilarious...we could all learn something from them! I wish that I was visiting Southern Utah...I need a UTAH FIX!
Ren...
I was thinking about you today for some reason and missing you! I have way too many fun memories with you! The squeaker shoes have boy ones also squeakersneakers.com!
Sneaky Stinky sneakity stinker! Yeah, thats right....I'm talkin' to you Ren. This is in reference of your "i'm prego" post! I can't believe you kept it a secret that long. How exciting and how fun. :0) I actually did think some of the comments you left on my blog were a little fishy. I am so excited for you and your cute family. You make cute babies, so why not add more? You will have to tell me if you have a name picked out etc. When is your exact due date and will you have the babe in Tucson? Anyway, I am lovin' this info. Hope all is well. Tell Luke congrats as well! Luv ya
Alright.....being nosey I just saw the comment above and they also have squeaker shoes on Overstock.com and they are cheap compared to most places. They have boy and girl styles for around 20 bucks. I LOVE them. I have a girl pair too.....just in case :0)
HAHA!! I want GUM!! Oh & some can'y! Love that kid!!
Who doesn't want gun? :)
I love creedo, he is sweet. I love being told "your my best friend"
whoa! i just saw the count down for another baby??? nice job guys...
Post a Comment