Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I guess it's come to that!

I was reading a blog of a friend of mine and she is swimming in snow...so I thought I might show you what we have been up to.
The weather has changed and it's brought us to the pool....DANG!
Don't get me wrong I love to be warm..the problem is...I was never cold...and now it's turning HOT!
Didn't the groundhog see his shadow? What happened to our longer winter?





Oh my boys..they crack me up!


4 comments:

Summer said...

I cannot even tell you how jealous I am...looking at those pictures warms me up!

weaverfam said...

I am loving this weather, but I know what is coming -- and I am not ready for that!

I'm feeling HUGE these days and the countdown has begun...still no name.

fivewheeler said...

Ren! I love the profile picture of the new junior. I am excited for you...plus I'll have an advantage at the Olympics reunion in July. I actually hope you make it to the reunion. Also I will make sure and show your bragging sunshine pictures to my girlies. they are going to freak. P.S. We have to have the party on Friday if we want to use the town hall so let me know if Lainie will be here.

Goodrich said...

I can't believe it is already that warm. What am I talking about you live in AZ. It is getting warmer here, we were at 74 earlier this week. Love ya