I am writing with a concerned outlook for you.
Last night I/We went to bed sicker than a dog due to your cravings for
french fries from Carls' Jr.
Also, that last minute purchase of fried zucchini, just because they sounded good was just way over the top.
Even with the weak attempt after numerous brushes with the mint toothpaste and 3 cups of water to try to flush the belly. You sent me, er... you, actually...us to bed with a bloated stomach, greasy taste in the mouth and overwhelming fried food headache.
Oh, yeah...and when you topped it off at about 9:30 pm with those 7 or 8 iced oatmeal cookies and cup of MILK before hitting the bed.....all I can say is...
REALLY???
self....give me a stinkin break.
That's unacceptable and is plan and simply....OUT OF CONTROL.
do better today, would you?
sincerely,
SElf.
10 comments:
i just love the heck out of you! you are the funniest lady...well nex to me and amber but your not to shabby. hahahah! hilarious!
I think every woman out there could write a letter just like this to themselves. I have no self control. The taste buds say more more more and the belly says no stop stop stop. Who do you listen to??? You should have done a little poop burp then you would have felt much better. :) Thanks for the laugh!!
Miss talking to you about this stuff girl. and I need to write myself saying even when prego craving the spiciest food known to man... you WILL get acid reflux and major kicking when you are ready to go to sleep.
You sure have a way with word and what an amazing humor. I SURE LOVE YOU!!
You are the most honest person I've ever met. I tried to start a food diary to keep myself honest, but I was too embarrassed to write what I actually ate. Seriously I need to get a clue and write a note to myself.
ok, that was awesome. I think I need to read it again....yeah, its still funny.
You wrote it, I loved it, and now I'm going to Carl's for lunch :)
Haha, Ren! I could put you to shame! So could Tam....just ask her how much she weighs! She is very proud and I am very proud to say I am well on my way to gaining as much as possible this pregnancy. It's a fun little game I like to play and I am VERY good at it! You are hilarious and your cute butt doesn't have to worry about a thing. I hear you come to visit every once in awhile. You, me and Harm should get together. I miss both of you!
Amen sister, AMEN!!
Rennie, You are AWESOME! you make me laugh so hard. I just came across your blog and have so enjoyed reading it. You make me smile.
Post a Comment