you are keeling me with these posts. You are an active lady and do so many things with your kiddos I can't picture you bigger... plus I need your posts that make me laugh cause you are an amazing friend and beautiful person inside and out! My funny lady miss you!
You make me laugh so hard, your last two posts made me giggle to myself- I would have burst outside of myself, but kids are sleeping. Are you doing Biggest Loser Goulding style with us??? May 1st. Love you
would you kindly remove that discusting photo off of your site. It is not only offensive it is replusive and if you say one more thing about being out of shape I'm going to send you to fitness therapy. Seriously. You are living in a dream world. By the way I just ate 3 cookies. YUM YUM!
3 comments:
you are keeling me with these posts. You are an active lady and do so many things with your kiddos I can't picture you bigger... plus I need your posts that make me laugh cause you are an amazing friend and beautiful person inside and out! My funny lady miss you!
REn-
You make me laugh so hard, your last two posts made me giggle to myself- I would have burst outside of myself, but kids are sleeping. Are you doing Biggest Loser Goulding style with us??? May 1st.
Love you
would you kindly remove that discusting photo off of your site. It is not only offensive it is replusive and if you say one more thing about being out of shape I'm going to send you to fitness therapy. Seriously. You are living in a dream world. By the way I just ate 3 cookies. YUM YUM!
Post a Comment