Saturday, August 30, 2008


Don't Forget to Look UP once in a while!
Shelby pointed these sunbeams out to me while we were driving home the other day.
I carry my camera everywhere and so my girls tell me
"MOM, take a picture of that, you never know when your going to see that again".
So we have lots of pictures of clouds and rainbows and amazing sunsets...
now that we have lots of sky to look at.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures!! Thanks for sharing them!

laceeJ said...

hey it looks like grandma's old clock that hung above her stove (I happened to claim that piece and it's hanging in my bedroom). It says "When the outlook is bad, Try looking UP"...Remember that clock? If I get around to it I'll take a picture of it for ya.

Goodrich said...

AWESOME PICTURES- I need to carry my camera every where also. The sunset tonight was amazing! I wished I had my camera, I did have my cell phone, but I can't get the pictures off my phone. Love ya

Jackie said...

Hey You got the Awesome picutre!! I went to drop off a redbox and Parker pointed out a cloud that looked very similar to that one just today. It was amazing. Glad you had your camera. I didn't have a camera or a phone. Love ya

dustin and amy said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! What a wonderful world we live in!

Guzman Gang said...

Rennie,
Those pictures are gorgeous! It reminds me of the day of my moms funeral. It rained non-stop for three days and when it came time to burry (how the heck do you spell thath?)her up at our property the sun came out with beautiful sunbeams! I wish I had a camera with me at the time. Its good to hear from you guys! It looks so beautiful where you live! We were in Phoenix over a month ago and I thought of calling to visit and then I remembered you moved out there.
Jen