I wanted to wish my little sister a grand Birthday.
She is a winner and a beautiful one at that.
When we are together...it's sure to be a good time. Whether it's riding cardboard boxes in the back of a truck on our way to Colorado City, tunnel running in Zion, traveling in the back of an over crowded car from Missouri, doing the plig jig in some back wood dance off, collecting Christmas Trees off the curbside, playing b-ball, celebrating Holidays, playing games with Uncle Melvin on our minds, playing dodge ball with Uncle Dusky or just plan ol' visiting.
There is just something special about a sisterhood.
Anyhow...happy 19th birthday Bug.
(if I am 21, then your in luck...that makes you 19)
Love you and miss you mucho, lil sister
1 comment:
Ren, I love thinking about all the various activities you mentioned. In fact I got a real kick out of it. Hey not to get mushy but I love ya! Just wanted you to know.
Post a Comment