Saturday, June 7, 2008

Tuesday Tell All is Saturday Catch up

Tuesday Tell All has been slightly delayed till today....Saturday! This weeks topic is about sight. They (the TTA blog people) say we can add photos or memories or whatever we want related to sight. So I went through a few of my pictures from the past month and then a few from years ago...so that you might see some of the things I love to see. The following are my top 10 reasons I enjoy my sight:
1. Sights like this remind me that I have an extremely handsome, funny, kind husband.
2. Sights like this remind me of when we were young, wrinkle less, just fresh into love, giddy about being married and excited about our new life.

10 years later we have a few more wrinkles, we are older, but we are still giddy and excited about being together.

3. Sight like this tell me that my children love and enjoy Mother Earth.




4. Sights like these remind me that I married a Worthy Man. (I dun good)

5. Sights like this remind me that i have an artist in the midst and I need to write a thank you card to Crayola for the washable watercolors they created.
6. Sights like this remind me that if you pack and organize accordingly ....you can pack all that belongs to you and your family in a storage unit. There was hardly an inch to spare.

7. Sights like this remind me that we will never go Hungry.
8. Sights like this remind me that I shouldn't...but I did (Thanks Dad)
9. sights like this remind me that I need to laugh more in my life, it feels so good.
Love you Buggy....you crack me up.
10. Sights like this remind me that there is still a little kindness in the world. My little Shelba helping her cousin, Abi, get some much needed refreshment.
I am so Grateful for my sight...with out it...I could not SEE!


5 comments:

fivewheeler said...

Nice. I love my sight too. I can't help it. I don't really love seeing me like that and the others who will inevitably view this without being there. But enough for a good laugh.

Goodrich said...

Love the photos- all of them. You amaze me and your thoughts that you make come alive.

GOULDING CLAN said...

That was cute. You're so smart

Sarah said...

Thanks Rennie! I love your outlook on life. It is always right on and dang funny. Miss you guys.

RUBY said...

oh rennie...there is so much beauty in the world....thank you for sharing !!! I love you guys!