Friday, June 13, 2008

Comments/Advice Needed!

I need your opinion on something.
I am in charge of a family reunion this summer and we will be heading to Sedona and Flagstaff, a day in each town. I have a few things planned, but could use some more ideas.
What is your favorite thing to do in either place.
Any hikes, shopping, restaurants or side freak shows (just kidding on the freak show, unless it's good) (just kidding on the, unless it's good, part...unless it's really freaky)
(just kidding, just kidding, just kidding, just kidding)
okay...back to the task at hand.
Let me hear what you have done up north in the beautiful pines or surrounded by the amazing Navajo sand stone!
Please leave me a comment or email me your thoughts on this matter.
Thanks for your Help!

2 comments:

Goodrich said...

you make me laugh. Love the freaky part- what a dork (loving term)

emily said...

Water balloon volleyball, treasure hunts,kick the can, num chukks, bo staffing, draw ligers, watrer balloon fights, buring your thumb with firecrackers.....