Another Tuesday has come and I missed it by a day.
The past few days I have tried to be more conscious of what this weeks assignment is for Tuesday Tell All...and what I love about sound. I have tried to listen more through out the day and come up with a few cutesy ideas about sound.
The past few days I have tried to be more conscious of what this weeks assignment is for Tuesday Tell All...and what I love about sound. I have tried to listen more through out the day and come up with a few cutesy ideas about sound.
But late last night the only thing I could think about was how much I enjoyed listening to my children, especially Creed sleep.
Please don't get me wrong...I love to listen to my children laugh, play, read, love each other and so on. But poor little creed could NOT stop coughing. Just about every other breath he took was a cough to catch his breath.
I took the kids swimming late in the afternoon and Creed was getting so brave. He went from sitting on the edge of the pool and falling into me to running about 10 ft away and then jumping to me.
One time I told him to "WAIT, don't jump, just wait". I turned my attention to Shelby to put her goggles on and all the sudden felt this 35 lbs sack of potatoes on my head. I felt and heard my neck crack and a thought flashed through my head in a fraction of a second. "What in the *&#% was that?" I instantly realized that the sack and crack was my little Creed jumping in to the pool, but ON my head first. I turned around and saw him trying to come up to the surface. I grabbed him and he was smiling from ear to ear.
Well, back to the sound of sleeping......
Long story short...he got too much water and had a terrible cough last night. He couldn't relax enough to stop coughing.
SLEEP!
ps.. He sleeps with THIS book everynight and this morning, the nasty cough is back
5 comments:
I love that sound too. Even sitting here thinking about the sounds my kiddos makes gives my little heart a flutter. Love that pic of Creed. So cute! World records? Nice choice for a 2 year old.
BTW...not pregnant. Someone asked that silly question and church a couple weeks back and I answered so quick and loud "No" that they got a little scared. I know it seems like the timing would be right since the youngest is 2 but I am just not ready. I am sure you can relate to such feelings.
i thought that was carter in the picture. mr. creed is a big boy.
Did you try vicks vapor rub on his feet and chest? That always works for us.
Hey Rennie. I hope I didnt come across mad, annoyed, or upset in my comment. Trust me I am not. I think someone made a comment about pregnancy in a comment on my blog and you just asked if there was any truth to it. Sorry with any misunderstanding. I am just very passionatly not prego.
Oh~ I hope he is feeling better? My husband has been battling StrepThroat this week. Illnesses aren't easy at times. You are doing a good job.
I was taking a few minutes reading your blog to catch up on your beautiful family. I must say, you have creative writng and I feel like I am ready a real story with each post.... I really enjoy your blog.
Post a Comment