Just to clarify that my sister is such a great sport for letting me publish a picture of her that isn't (how do I say) the most flattering, for people that don't know her.
To me, it's flattering because I know what lies behind that box of milk duds and the windblown hair. She is beautiful, giving, intelligent, elegant and has such a great sense of humor. When we are together I usually end up laughing so hard I cry. Which was the case many times over while I stayed in Utah for nearly 3 weeks.
I am surrounded by wonderful sisters, but this post goes out to Bug.
I love you dearly and knew that you wouldn't egg me over it...maybe credit card swipe me, but not egg me!
Helayna Listen! cha cha cha cha
4 comments:
Sure missed out on a lot of fun after lunch, didn't I? Love ya
Hey Rennie
Your sister is beautiful, she looks a lot like you! From the looks of your blog, this summer seems to be off to a good start for you all--I love reading your posts, you do a terrific job!
If your family is anything like you I can see why you had so much fun on your trip.
ps Missing ya girl
Rennie, Thats still really funny. CHA CHA CHA CHA.
Post a Comment