I here ya sister! I have a sweet and salty tooth. I love everything you listed...and more.
by the way...I totally didnt write the post about white girls and their bang hair cuts. I stole it from the blog "Stuff White People like". It is so hilarious....you should check it out.
Hey, I dare you to be the first to post some pics about your sister's bike ride! I keep waiting for one of y'all to post something about it! And why has it been a MONTH since your last one, dearie!?!?!??! I'm just telling you the same as you told Robbie!! HE HE HE
Great now I am suddenly starving and saliva is dripping off my chin! I am sooooo glad I finally was able to view your blog! For some reason I would try to get to your blog and I was blocked or something. Fate was against me :-0 So, I do have to apologize for sounding distracted when we talked on the phone. I was looking for my friend and I was about to meet her and the little girl she placed for adoption about 8 years ago, so my mind was a little scattered. When do you move away? We need to get together for a lunch/play date before that happens. You are so cute. I love your blog and your kids are to die for! You and Luke make some dang cute ones. Oh, call me again.....please, because I lost your phone number and so I have no way of calling you. Luv ya, Aub Can't wait to get together!!!
9 comments:
oooooh....that rice & beans bowl looks yum! i {heart} food.
I here ya sister! I have a sweet and salty tooth. I love everything you listed...and more.
by the way...I totally didnt write the post about white girls and their bang hair cuts. I stole it from the blog "Stuff White People like". It is so hilarious....you should check it out.
thanks for thinking I wrote it!
-Peace
Love the watermelon sour patches as well & Uncle Bobo's, & of course the Acai Bowls!! YUMMY!!! Where's the Grass Skirt Grill shout out? That was YUM!!
hhmmmmmm....so good this post has made me so hungry and want to go to bobo's right now!!!please come play soon...
acai bowls?? what is that?
I love your blog- what fun reading! You Goddess!
Hey, I dare you to be the first to post some pics about your sister's bike ride! I keep waiting for one of y'all to post something about it! And why has it been a MONTH since your last one, dearie!?!?!??! I'm just telling you the same as you told Robbie!! HE HE HE
Hey Ren! Long time talking to yunz! That food makes me really hungry!! I LOVE TO IT!! e
Great now I am suddenly starving and saliva is dripping off my chin! I am sooooo glad I finally was able to view your blog! For some reason I would try to get to your blog and I was blocked or something. Fate was against me :-0 So, I do have to apologize for sounding distracted when we talked on the phone. I was looking for my friend and I was about to meet her and the little girl she placed for adoption about 8 years ago, so my mind was a little scattered. When do you move away? We need to get together for a lunch/play date before that happens. You are so cute. I love your blog and your kids are to die for! You and Luke make some dang cute ones. Oh, call me again.....please, because I lost your phone number and so I have no way of calling you. Luv ya, Aub
Can't wait to get together!!!
Post a Comment