You will have to forgive me for the next few posts...I have quite a few stories that I want to write down for myself and they will be mostly about our Fun filled trip to Disneyland with some of our friends and their cute kids. Some of my stories might be funny, some might be cute and some are going to be things that jogged my memory of when I was a kid, while at D-land. Anyhow...Fair-warning has been givin.
maybe i just need to eat and be better in general before i read all of this disneyland, DCA nonsence. it makes me so so sad. don't get me wrong i'm happy that you had a great time but MAN that was our playground for so many years. we went three times a week and last spring break we were able to go back every day to use up our passes before they expired. i love your pictures. i know where you were in every picture. i have those parks memorized. that for us was the hardest part about leaving california. i mean we were only 10 min. away, how lucky is that?!?!?
4 comments:
Looks like so much fun. Your pictures are great! I look forword to reading all the fun stories.
maybe i just need to eat and be better in general before i read all of this disneyland, DCA nonsence. it makes me so so sad. don't get me wrong i'm happy that you had a great time but MAN that was our playground for so many years. we went three times a week and last spring break we were able to go back every day to use up our passes before they expired. i love your pictures. i know where you were in every picture. i have those parks memorized. that for us was the hardest part about leaving california. i mean we were only 10 min. away, how lucky is that?!?!?
How fun is that!! Looks like yunz had fun! Paul is NO FUN at theme parks! or a few other places I can think of for that matter!
I'm still so jeal! Wish I could have gone - I LOVE that place!!
Post a Comment