When we entered into California Adventures we saw this can moving around. So, I decided to play a little joke on the kids. I walked up to it and put my hand inside, I kind of yelled like it ate my hand and then jumped back. I told Carter "it's gonna get you". Just then the can goes directly over to Carter and stops right at his toes. It made him a little nervous and so he back away. While he did that, I was hunting down the puppeteer of the can. I found this man standing by the fence with his little bag and talking into his wrist like some secret service agent. It dawned on him, that he was the magic trash mover. I drew my attention back to the can and saw my little Carter standing back, still, about 10 feet or so. All the sudden he turns his hat around and charges the poor little stinky "push". When he gets there he gives that can a solid left hook right to the gut. I am not sure what was going through his mind while he was standing back just observing, but I think he made his thoughts known. "NO Trash is gonna get the BEst of me". It was quite funny, except the man running the show in the corner said in his little wrist radio..."hey, that's not nice" directed toward Carter. Before I turned around, Carter was gone and wanted nothing else to do with this metal Meany. Silly kid!
Friday, March 7, 2008
"Push" the Trash can that talks (d-land part 2)
When we entered into California Adventures we saw this can moving around. So, I decided to play a little joke on the kids. I walked up to it and put my hand inside, I kind of yelled like it ate my hand and then jumped back. I told Carter "it's gonna get you". Just then the can goes directly over to Carter and stops right at his toes. It made him a little nervous and so he back away. While he did that, I was hunting down the puppeteer of the can. I found this man standing by the fence with his little bag and talking into his wrist like some secret service agent. It dawned on him, that he was the magic trash mover. I drew my attention back to the can and saw my little Carter standing back, still, about 10 feet or so. All the sudden he turns his hat around and charges the poor little stinky "push". When he gets there he gives that can a solid left hook right to the gut. I am not sure what was going through his mind while he was standing back just observing, but I think he made his thoughts known. "NO Trash is gonna get the BEst of me". It was quite funny, except the man running the show in the corner said in his little wrist radio..."hey, that's not nice" directed toward Carter. Before I turned around, Carter was gone and wanted nothing else to do with this metal Meany. Silly kid!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
that is so funny! they have one in d-land too and i found the guy and told him tristans name so he could talk to him. t's eyes got HUGE!
that is funny. I have never seen one but i can just see carter giving it "punch to the face".
Post a Comment