I don't know what it is about this place but it makes me feel like a child. I remember when I was

smaller, my parents took us to Disneyland and let us just roam around the candy store. I loved, walking around just looking at all the different candies and colors there were. I
LOVed watching the people in the window make their different candies and chocolates. I remember once they were pulling taffy in the window and we watched that for so long. Also, I loved peeking into the display windows and seeing the crazy
concoctions that they had. Like
marshmallows covered in
Carmel and chocolate on a stick.

And, OH....those

chocolate covered strawberries that are as big as your head. The hugest rice crispy treats topped with everything yummy.
I also, remember all the little machines that were only a penny, which still are today. You know the ones, the OLD style cartoons, that you watch the pictures flip fast to make it look like the one man puts a hammer in his sock and hits the other man on the head.

The real uplifting and non-physical ones. And how can you forget the
humongo Green Glass elephant in the little sitting area in the back corner. I failed to get a picture....
Just another fun thing about the D-Land!
5 comments:
i LOVE the dark chocolate, carmel, cashew covered prezles. SO YUMMY!
we had a few of the chocolate covered marshmallows and carmels. But like I told you the best is peppermint ice cream in a fresh waffle cone from the creamery. by the way...the reason I feel bad for barbie is because I have been zipped off the treadmill much like her. ooowwie momma. I bet some of that peppermint ice cream would make it all better.
Why is candy so awsome? I can't wait we might get to visit in May. Make me a list of things we have to see so I don't forget anything.
I freaking LOVE that place. (Yes, I said "freaking"!) Those rice krispie treats just made my heart skip a beat!!
did mel say 'freaking'?
dang...i'm just now reading about your disneyland trip! sounds like such fun! i've never been to that candy store...that's reason enough to go back!
you make me sound like an avid hiker/outdoors-woman...i always go to the same old place. camelback mtn. it's just so purdy everytime i go that i take pictures!
Post a Comment