Luke-I give you the award for the most disturbing costume. Dustin & I got a good laugh. I've seen the slide show 4 times and I still crack up. How come you guys don't move home?
Ditto to what Helayna said! Move home, cuz we need some more folks to have fun with! I didn't realize that was Luke until a few pics later! HI-LAR-IOUS!
Funny Lukey! I wish I could have seen that in person & just sat back & listened to him all night. I'm sure my stomach would have hurt by the end of the night!!
Nice...........that's pretty much says it all. All you need is a dog to to some "cleanin' up" if you know what I mean. Ren, your eyes seriously look hot! You make a hot witch! Sorry I can't say the same for you Luke but rednecks are never hot. All you need to is a rebel flag, some Odoul's, some frosting, and a few donuts to bring both worlds happily together!
9 comments:
you guys are hilarious! thanks for comming it wouldn't have been the same without you.
Luke-I give you the award for the most disturbing costume. Dustin & I got a good laugh. I've seen the slide show 4 times and I still crack up. How come you guys don't move home?
Ditto to what Helayna said! Move home, cuz we need some more folks to have fun with! I didn't realize that was Luke until a few pics later! HI-LAR-IOUS!
Funny Lukey! I wish I could have seen that in person & just sat back & listened to him all night. I'm sure my stomach would have hurt by the end of the night!!
wow....that is super HOTT!!!
Nice...........that's pretty much says it all. All you need is a dog to to some "cleanin' up" if you know what I mean. Ren, your eyes seriously look hot! You make a hot witch! Sorry I can't say the same for you Luke but rednecks are never hot. All you need to is a rebel flag, some Odoul's, some frosting, and a few donuts to bring both worlds happily together!
Emo, I knew that you'd appreciate those pic's of Luke. You never know how serious it can be until you've lived it, eh?
LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUkey,,,you are da man...a real red neck...Now if you could just sound like you are from Henrieville....See you at Turkey day...
Ren,,,WHere would we be without the music???
Love, POPS
Post a Comment