For Robbie, Sisal, Emo and Bug....just a small reminder that your not following the rules of being tagged. Get on it!
Also, since we are all in the habit of not following rules...I want to add Ruby to my tag team.
RULES:
A. List 7 habits/quirks/facts about yourself.
B. Tag people to do the same.
C. Do not tag the person who tagged you or say "whoever wants to do it."
3 comments:
OK already!! I will answer the questions! My sister just tagged me too! I obviously suck and this but I give in I will do it already!
When did I getted tagged? What is the meaning of this tagged game anyway. Just so you know I don't have one person that will respond let alone seven. I'm really not that popular, however I will participate to make you happy.
Thank you, you two ladies. Get to work.
Post a Comment