Friday, October 19, 2007

KUNG FU FIGHTER

For those of you that are like me, and live for comfort, I got just the pants for you. My sister found these pants and introduced them to me while we were in Hawaii. They are called Kung Fu pants (I think, if not, well, that's what I call them) and it's pretty obvious why. The thing about these pants that are amazing is they truly are one size fits all. When you put them on, it's like you just turned yourself into a big present. Because you fold over the sides and then wrap the string around you...then fold the top down. Fun stuff.
Bug...what do ya think? Hands free mama vs. kung fu pants?
I think it's a win win situation here!




6 comments:

dustin and amy said...

I want some of those pants. How can I get some? The look like such comfy, cozy pants.

ME said...

That's hilarious Ren! Love the pictures of it. Although they don't do the pants justice from real life. They do look comfortable!

fivewheeler said...

Reynolds, I love them. Cute and Comfy...right up my alley. I think I have just been inspired to watch "Rush Hour".

Anonymous said...

"they look espensive"

RUBY said...

yes!!!go rennie! i knew you would rock them... i can take orders for those that are interested in some kung-fu "sumo" pants! just message my blog!

renhallows said...

They are espensive, comfy and cozy.