Clarification on last post...What I meant by the title is:
Sometimes my day seems just like the others and it not the "best". Sometimes I need to remind myself to step back and look at the small wonders that are taking place right in front of my face. Small wonders that I pass as ordinary or normal, everyday.
I have 4 small wonders and 1 big one that live with me. So when I say that my day could be different if I needed it to be, I mean....I need to make it that way.
Sometimes my day seems just like the others and it not the "best". Sometimes I need to remind myself to step back and look at the small wonders that are taking place right in front of my face. Small wonders that I pass as ordinary or normal, everyday.
I have 4 small wonders and 1 big one that live with me. So when I say that my day could be different if I needed it to be, I mean....I need to make it that way.
I ChOOse!
No comments:
Post a Comment