Saturday, October 13, 2007

Red Hill Town

One of the days that we were in Utah we were able to have dinner with Grandpa Julian, Ila Mae, Uncle Steele, Aunt Amy, Abi, Mimi, Mel and her girls. On our way there we drove over the Dixie hill and I just had to stop. It brought back so many memories of climbing the hill during the morning, afternoon and then at night, just to watch the city live. Being up there was almost like watching a snow globe after you shook it. I felt separated from the world but still somewhat involved because your watching it. Unfortunately, we only had 10 minutes to climb around, but we just had to!
The kids loved it....and quite frankly....so did I!

1 comment:

emily said...

Your blog is my favorite!! You always have the best postings! We really miss you guys. We were thinking about you all, excuse me, I mean yunz on Sunday and decided it sucks living so far away from friends and family. I wuv you Ren!!!