For the past few years he seems to pick the losing team and this year...he followed the brains of the group and sided with ME!
Great Job Giants!!
This year we made steak, chicken, hot wings, pizza, yummy delicious coconut pineapple drinks, chips and dips, little bits of chocolate & whatever else we could find to stuff our faces. We all ate for 3 hours straight while I created shirts for the whole family. Of course the older kids and Luke get to help design their shirts and I just try to put them together before kick off.
For photos of our past super bowl parties and homemade shirts...click here.
This years fans chose the following teams.

1 comment:
Oh poor girls their team didn't win :(
Oh and BTW Creed has gotten so "little man" looking I can't beileve it's been so long since I've seen them
Post a Comment