Wednesday, February 8, 2012

January mileage


I want to track my milage over the next little while.

View from my 2nd week Saturday run.
You can't tell very well...but I could see the entire East Valley.


Jan.
1 week: 16.1 miles
2 week: 23 miles
3 week: 20.4 miles
4 week: 23.9 miles

Total: 83.4 Miles

I really enjoyed running this month. I learned a few things about my strengths and my weaknesses. I learned that I love running on Saturdays and I love running early during the week. I knew both of these things..but was reborn to it in my new town. I love running with my lover and pushing myself just a bit more.

Good times.
Emily & I on weekend 3!
I always LOVE running with her!
Great Conversation, Great Run, Great Person!

1 comment:

Cherie said...

How does Luke feel about you running with your lover? Hahaha, just kidding! That really is a lot of miles--great job!