Today I leave to meet the team at the sky harbor Airport to make our way to Surprise. We will spend the night there and then arrive in Wickenburg around 430am tomorrow morning!
So nervous and slightly scared. I just wanna do good with myself.
My knee is swollen today and for the past 3 days....that's also a concern on my mind. No pain when wandering the house...but feels swollen.
I need to invest in a new shoe..but not today.
I know I can do this...I am just excited and wondering about the unknown!
But..that's what this is all about.
till I return from my adventure!
3 comments:
Good luck, Rennie. That sounds like so much fun. I want to do a Ragnar someday. I am sure you'll have a blast. Races are so rewarding!
That's awesome! Best of luck, Rennie.
really proud! You can do it..... I signed up for the color run denver a 5K and I'm freaking out lol
Post a Comment