Friday, February 10, 2012

Buble Mormon?

This morning my little Shelby asked me..."mom, is Michael Buble Mormon?"

I said "I don't know, I don't think so...why?"
Shelby "Dang, I was going to marry him"
ME: "Well, Shelby I know he is already married ...so two things against ya at this point".
Shelby "Well, don't ya know what I am going to do to her?"
Me: "NO..what?"
Shelby "Throw her in front of a train, I wanna marry Michael Buble".

The thing is....I don't know if she would recognize him on TV...she might, but I am not quite sure...she just LOVES his music, like her mama!

I wanted to marry Corey Haim when I was young.
Goonies was the best!

4 comments:

Goodrich said...

That's funny because Alex and Ammon are always asking me if he is Mormon, along with a lot of other people. We dig his music as well.

fivewheeler said...

haha Shelbs showing that real mormon girls fight in christlike ways when we want something. Hilarious.

laceeJ said...

don't let her watch any Youtube videos of him on stage...the F bomb comes out of his mouth quite often :) I like her creative ways of killing though! LOL!

Mama Mayhem said...

well good thing you didn't marry Corey lol! I wanted to marry John Cusack...still have a crush. I love this post, so cute how they are. Shea wants to marry "Jacob" from Twilight hahaha!!awslated Fugues