This year we did the same thing we always do...headed to UTAH!
Robbie and Joseph hosted the dinner and festivities at their home. It was so much fun and so relaxing to just be with my family. I love those people so much!
A few things we did were:
Went by and visited with my Amazing Cousin that I wrote about a few posts ago! She amazes me with her strength and look on life. She is such a sweetie.
I shopped all day with my sisters and had lunch with most of my siblings.
Luke took the boys fishing with Uncle Dace.
Had dinner with my Grandma & Poppa Waite & Uncle Wayne.
Jumped on the Pogo stick to see who was best...that'd be me!
Went to a building filled with trampolines..."Zero Gravity"
Went running with Robbie around Hurricane...so much fun to just be outside and see the mountains and talk with my big sissy
Ran into my sweet friend Cassie
Had dinner with a group of friends from High School...good times. These are good ladies!
Was in awe of the colors that we saw!
Had Thanksgiving with 2 of the 3 sisters that I love so dearly!
And of Course....dreamed of living back in Utah!
And of Course....dreamed of living back in Utah!

1 comment:
Thank you dear sister for NOT posting the pictures you took of me, however, it was so good to have you here. We'll see you in May. (at least)
Post a Comment