Monday, December 5, 2011

not so washable

The other day while in the kitchen with the kids...my little boy, Creed asked if a brown marker that was sitting on the cabinet, worked and my reply was "no, it's all dried up". I knew it did in fact work and I knew what he was wanting to do with it..so I wanted to see if he'd really try it.

So, just like I though .he drew a mustache and a few more scribbles on his face. I started laughing around the time Shelby informed him that it did work. He wasn't impressed with me at first and then realized I wasn't mad at him for doing it. Here is what happened next.

Let me say...they did this to themselves and I just had to laugh.
The marker was washable...but it took alot of washing. In fact, Shelby went to school for 2 days with a really tan looking face.

I think I'll try next during these pasty white months of the year.

No comments: