Friday, November 18, 2011

stress provoked me

For the past 3 months we have known that we were going ot move back up to the valley and so I should of been better prepared. But have been delaying thinking about it due to housing. We put an offer on numerous homes and many many were excepted but we didn't feel 100% about them, so let them go. However, there is this one home in East Mesa that we put an offer on back on the 7th of Sept. It is a short sale and so we knew it would be a process....thus me delaying the thoughts of moving.

I LOVE IT here!!!
I LOVE my ward.
I LOVE this area.
I LOVE my neighborhood.
I LOVE the many activities that we have going in our lives.

it's just a fabulous place!

HOWEVER...I know after many years of praying for an opportunity to make a change in our lives and to get back up by family came up...well...you can't deny it and you go with it.

So after waiting on this ONE home for 2.5 months and Luke being gone during the week for the same 2.5 months....we found out, TODAY,  that the ONE home was approved. The owner and Bank both accepted our offer and so NOW we wait for the appraisal and inspection.

With this news my mind started reeling with "this and that and what if's" I found myself walking straight to the kitchen and stuffing my face with 2 huge chocolate cookies. They weren't even good...but I realized how emotions can drive me to food. I had to walk out of the room and get occupied with other things to not want to finish those cookies off!

Now I can say "THE HOUSE MADE ME EAT IT".
I'm weird!

1 comment:

Mama Mayhem said...

I've been preying a lot about the next step in my life. I'm very glad that your prayers were answered. I will be in Mesa in FEB so I can't wait to see you ;)