Oh...to dream!
I was looking over some photos that I took back in July, while in Utah.
I wanted to post a few more collages of my visit there.
I always have such a great time when we go back home...hiking, running around, visiting and just trying to drink it all in.
One night we got sitters for all the kids and nearly all my siblings and their spouses were able to take a drive up to Zion for an afternoon/evening hike. We walked and visited and chatted about life, love and the pursuit of happiness.
We were entertained by my youngest brother...as usual. With his crazy antics of running down the middle of the road while we waited for the shuttle, or him climbing walls in the Narrows or just his funny sense of humor. He's very entertaining and fun to be around. LITTLE BROTHERS! (by the way...he isn't really having a bathroom break in the below photo)
One last photo....
This is a picture of my parents Pistachio Orchard in their back yard. My kids love it here! Especially this day...because my oldest brother took them on a ride around the trees behind the mower. They think its such a treat. He even taught Lainie how to drive the mower...which almost became a story in itself.
Luckily she found the brake in time.
I just think it's a beautiful place...and of course...we love those nuts!



No comments:
Post a Comment