Thursday, March 25, 2010

obamacare...gag, BIG gag

I am so sick with this whole health care deal. It really make me angry that with all that they are doing for the "good of us americans" NONE of it applies to anyone working in Washington DC.....NOT a ONE person!
thanks Mr. Obama for doing something that you believe in so much...but not take it upon your family and friends to FORCE them into the same deal as us "americans". WHat a crock!

It makes me cross my eyes with confusion with the fact that we are being forced into buying something or we pay the penalty....which means the IRS/government will have access to us and our information. IF we do not pay our penalty for not buying insurance that was forced on us THEY will collect somehow.
can you say big brother just got bigger?

It makes me throw up in my mouth with the thought that this health care bill that is suppose to be for the "americans".....not everything applies to every state. some states don't have to do certain things and some states get to do others. I thought this was a universal idea?

I am confused how this all passed for these "americans" when not one republican voted and a handful of democrats didn't vote for this and then just a bit ago...even more demo didn't agree, but after some arm twisting, money paid and special arrangements were made AND AND AND some 75% of these "americans" they mr. obama talks about.....didn't agree with this whole deal. HOW?

Question: who are these "americans" that they are talking about?
Oh....it must be the 25% of people of americans that live under a rock or those people that work in DC that won't have to live by the same rules.
Oh, I get it!

You know I can't look at Mr. Obama or Ms. Pelosi with out having a feeling of darkness enter the room? again...can you say E V I L?

6 comments:

Harmony said...

Yep, my blood is boiling! No one can govern when they do something like that. I can't beleive how morals have been twisted with this administration. A greater force is out there trying to maniputlate the heart. We gotta stand for truth and rightousness. It's the only choice and it's the right choice. Thanks Rennie :)

Omnes said...

Amen

RJ said...

Hey...I don't live under a rock! :) J/K, but for real, you know I'm an Obamamama right? :)

Davey said...

A new USA Today/Gallop poll says more people support than oppose the legislation.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2010-03-23-health-poll-favorable_N.htm

I don't know a lot about it though, I'm an advocate of small government but I also hate the anxiety of being one injury or illness away from bankruptcy.

I'm conflicted but I'm open minded about the new changes.

laceeJ said...

Amen! I don't think I need the govt to step in to wipe my BUTT without my permission...oh wait, if I say no, they punish me? Oh, and what if I want the best toilet paper to wipe my own arse? They just take that option away, and regulate the T.P. manufactures and throw shards of glass in it to make it "fair" to the rest of the dependant butt wipers.

RUBY said...

hhaahhah....love the coments! um yes this is a bunch O'BULL!!!