We are so thrilled to welcome
Memphis Hallows
to our home.

He made his appearance on the 29th of July at 8:19pm.
Weighing 8 lbs 5 oz and 20.5 inches long.
Weighing 8 lbs 5 oz and 20.5 inches long.
Which really surprised me. I was expecting a 9 pounder....thank goodness it wasn't as Stacy wagered.
I know Heavenly Father was watching out for me in every aspect of this day. With timing, size, parental help, health, mood, dr's and so much more. I will have to go into more detail when my feet decide to not turn into a balloon while sitting at the computer. So for now here are a few photos of our sweet baby boy!
DANG I have cute kids!
13 comments:
WOW ren.... you do have beautiful kids! congrats on little memphis... what a great name! sure love you guys!
He's beautiful- can't wait to hear how it went. I'm assuming a VBAC?!
he really is such a cute baby!!! not all of them are as i'm sure you know. so glad his size was favorable...it could have been WAY worse. CONGRATULATIONS!!! 5 kids looks like a lot...i guess it is a lot. :)
He is totally a keeper! Great job momma Rennie.
rad! hes a stud!
REN- CONGRATS, what a doll. I can't wait to squeeze his little face. I am shocked at how much he really looks like Carter. Middle name yet?? Love ya, Congrats again- Welcome little Memphis
Rennie and Fam we are so happy for you all! He is so handsome and I think he looks like mommy so far... Your family looks great.
Thanks for dean's gift he loves it!
You do make some darling kids!! He is a sweet pea! I am diggin the name!
You have CUTE kids! That's all I have to say.
Holy cow, one minute I text you and your not in labor and the next you've got a beautiful baby boy! What a cutie and he totally looks like a Memphis.
Oh, hooray! Congratulations! You DO have cute kiddos, and I love the names you guys pick out! Elsa's b-day is 7/29. It's a GOOD day. Hugs & best wishes from our family to yours!
COngrats!!!! I love the name...! Was he c-section or normal?? give us some more details :) :) :)
Yeah!! Congrates! what is his full name?? I can't believe someone passed me having kids! Well, don't expect me to be catching up any time soon...
Post a Comment