Tuesday, August 11, 2009

a childs mind


The joys of being young and so innocent!
My sweet Lainie has been doing some scrap booking as we like to call it at our home. She made this cute sign that hangs over little brothers bed...it has a huge "M" and some other scrappy things pasted on it.

Then she surprised me with this sign that she so excitedly taped outside the master bedroom door....you know while the baby is sleeping. (wink)

Luke and I read it and just had to giggle a bit!
In case you can't see it clearly is reads:
Shh....Baby in progress
thank you

8 comments:

Crazy Momma said...

Love it. Love it. Love it!

Lauren and Brian Davis said...

bahahaha! fa sho!

ME said...

OH MY HECK!! That is so funny!

fivewheeler said...

WOW! Very cute and hilarious. Hey so the big Birthday is coming up what are you Big Plans for #34? P.S. I need your address.

Harmony said...

You already have another baby in progress?! Ahaha, that is so funny :)

laceeJ said...

hilarious!

Unknown said...

Rennie - I can't even begin to describe my feelings while I read about little Memphis - Thanks for sending me the notification of his arrival! This Nana welcomes him into the family! And he brought forth the tears that every grandchild seems to have control over! Thanks to Heavenly Father - families are the "Bomb"
Love you all!!!!!

Kristine (I had to use Brent's google account to post this - because I don't have one!!!!)

Tammy K said...

YOUR BABY IS SOOOO CUTE!!! As are all your kids!