Sunday, June 21, 2009

Hallows reunion 09

While In Utah we were able to attend the 1st of it's kind Hallows reunion...at Bret & Lisa's home. We spend most of the 1st day at the swimming pool in Washington and then ate some delicious BBQ, thanks again to Bret & Lisa's family.

We also had another get together with dinner at their home on Sunday and visit with family members that we haven't seen in years. I met one of Luke's uncles at our wedding, 12 years ago, and then saw him again at this reunion. I also met a few family members for the 1st time at this reunion...so it was a great time to get caught up and to be introduced.
I so enjoyed listening to the stories and memories that everyone shared about Grandma Kay and her life. It was a great time to see her again and get a few photos'. Grandma is such a sweet lady and I truly love her. She Never fails to mention, when we see each other, the friendship that she had with my own Grandmother. Grandma K is one lady that is so positive and loves unconditionally.
4 generations
It's always a GOOD time with the Hallows!

6 comments:

saskia said...

what an amazing reunion! we are doing one this week, with NO BUDGET! I wish we had some money, owell, it's for my hubby's side!

Crazy Momma said...

wow, that's cool I'd love to get that kind of picture

Lauren and Brian Davis said...

WOOT WOOT! Hallows!

ME said...

Both reunions look like a blast! Glad you had fun! Where's the "Coach" pics? You're doing that next right? :)

Anonymous said...

i love that granny kay!

Jarem and Camilla said...

I am still sick that we missed this...unbeleivable! We wish we could have been there.