Thursday, June 25, 2009

When My Sissy comes to Town

I just want to say that I am exhausted!
I am Exhausted from all the fun we had while my little sister and her boys came to town.
...we packed the days full of something or other to do, as much as I could take.....
We went swimming at the pool.....
We went up the road to Madera Canyon for a picnic and
small small hiking....
We had to take the kids to the Safari park down the road, which has 20+ bronzed animals all over the park...which can get slightly HOT in the Arizona summers

(KISS At OWn RISK)...
We absolutely had to make a trip to Luke's work...
the Ranch...
to ride the horses, tractors and a ride on the gator.

We took a trip to the Pima Air & Space Museum by the Air Force base....
This helicopter was so strange...Like a TRANSFORMER..robots in disguise!

We watched our fair share of movies...

We celebrated a little 3 year old birthday....

We (luke & I) even got a date in....(thanks so much sis)...

but most of all the time spent with Sis was the best part for me!
I love just talking with her and being in the same room as her,
she has an amazing spirit of Life being good.

3 comments:

Harmony said...

AAAAhahahaha. Grape faces, I love it. Looks like some awesome adventures!

fivewheeler said...

The green monster of jealousy took hold of my leg and started to envelope me. Then I gave that nasty old man a good kick to the face. Now I feel all happy inside. I am so glad you and sisal had a good time. Can't wait to see you again with a new little jr. love ya.

Goodrich said...

Ren,
Thanks so much for such a wonderful time. We thoroughly enjoyed it. I am so grateful we had that time together. Thanks again.
Love ya