Thursday, June 25, 2009

Coach, Creamers, Dude, Butterscotch, Cleed, Lucious

MY little baby boy turned 3 yrs old way back in May and I have failed to post a little diddy about my love...Creed.
Little BIG Creed is such a sweet doll face....I can hardly get enough of him.
He just recently had his tonsils and adenoids removed and I tell you what, it has changed this boy a bit.
He has always been a loving, hugging, caring dude....but NOW....he is even more than before.
**And let me note that he NO longer a snorer and he can actually breath while sleeping! AMAZING!

I love that he loves his mom & Dad!
I love that his best friend is his brother and he just loves to love him!
I Love that he loves his older sisters so much he drives them to laughter with just a funny face!
I love his funny personality and humor!
I love to just watch his hands move,to watch him sit, talk, laugh, sleep, run and I especially love to watch him play.

I can't remember what life was like with out my little Creed!

Happy Birthday
Coach, Creamers, Dude, Butterscotch, Cleedance, Luscious, Handsome!


4 comments:

Lauren and Brian Davis said...

maybe grandpa lane should get his tonsils out ... ?

ME said...

OK - I came on here to talk about cute little Creed & how he makes me laugh my head off. Then, I read Lauren's comment & laughed my head off at her!! FUNNY!! Creed's such a stud - we love that little/big guy!!

Harmony said...

My heart did a skipidy do da when I saw Creed's baby picture. I almost thought you had your new baby boy already. Whew. You've got great kiddos, I miss them!

fivewheeler said...

Oh, Creed. Just makes me want to reach through the computer and squeeze him.