Tuesday, May 5, 2009

This is just WRONG!

Last sunday I knew the home teacher was coming so I ran to the bedroom and put on a pair of normal pants to get me by until he left. Once he was out the door....back to the "stretchy Pants" for me.
I find with this pregnancy that just about anything is uncomfortable on my tummy...so while I am out and about in levi's or whatever...I long to get home and back into my PJ bottoms.

Well on this Sunday afternoon I was tired of standing up and sitting down and having to adjust my pants in the back, tuck in the shirts so my crack wasn't showing and all that comes with pants that are ........&*^%$#@&^#*&#*& CRAZY!

Once our guest left, Luke just starting laughing at my complaints and so then it came...

"I wish so badly you could understand the way pants fit and don't fit, and how they make me crazy trying to tuck everything back in when I simply move".

I then proceeded to remove my pants and hand them to him.

"Here, you put these on and just see how they feel, just pull them up as far as they will go and walk around the house, go sit down, stand up, sit down and stand up again to see how crazy you will feel".

So of course...He did and he then buttoned them up and pranced around the bedroom. I didn't want to believe that they fit him. But HECK if they didn't!
I just had to capture that moment....

I swear on this day...I will NEVER again wear the same pants as my husband!!!!

7 comments:

dustin and amy said...

I am dieing laughing right now! I can't believe he actually put them on. I can't wait to show Dustin!

ME said...

At least it's better than a jelly bean dress!! Just a couple of more months & then you need to be up here & we can get rid of our bootay's!!! How 'bout them apples?!

Harmony said...

Ahahaha! The laughter tears are coming. Ahaha, thanks for sharing your hilarious stories.

Anonymous said...

hellarious!!!

yo, mel! what you talkin' 'bout?! ;)i was just looking at those pictures on sunday and laughing!!! but remember jackson was 9....luke is like, older than 9.

ps. i think this should be part of a mothers day gift for mimi. she would be so proud. :)

Unknown said...

oh my gosh... he's crazy! i love it!

Summer said...

I just love that Luke and I love that you would make him try on your pants....those maternity pants STINK!!!

saskia said...

oh so glad things r more comfy now 4 me