
Just a few pics of the pool down the street that we love to go to. We just happened to show up to the pool the day they opened the kids lagoon park and played till we were so exhausted.

The bucket on top of the park dumps out massive amounts of water..it actually knocks most the kids down.

6 comments:
Let me guess - it knocks most kids down, but not yours. Because they're so dang tough! I love it - Jadyn would have been balling her eyes out - little wimp!!
That looks soooooooooooo nice i would give anything to feel weightless for 10 mins. less than 48 hours and hopefully I'll be 20 lbs lighter
Are you kidding me?! That looks awesome. Now I'm coming down there for sure. I wasn't sure when it was just you and the kids but seeing that pool place, we're backing up right now! J/K
Holy cow that is freakin awesome!!! Do you have to sign a waiver do get into that place! Looks like a serious lawsuit just waiting to happen!
To quote your last post "I want that!" How fun you have a water park down the street. Pregnancy + summer in AZ = Water is a MUST! I can't wait to see your new little guy. One things for sure he will be a heart breaker like the rest. You and Luke bake them extra adorable.
We need that here, shoot I may even get dressed up...err..dressed down to get in myself.
Post a Comment