Honestly...is he really a top 3 finalist?
Can this really be true?
I fast forward all of his performances..I just can't stand the screaming!
I am almost sick thinking about what might conspire tonight on the results show?
YIKES!
silly post I know..but I had to get it out there and see if I could cause the universe to hear my plea and get him off the show.
He seems nice enough and quite polite...but the screaming has just got to go.
Now here is an Artist that I would buy his music
Go KRIS ALLEN!
P.s. You know what's kind-of funny...I have never in all of American Idol History picked up my phone and voted.
I actually have only watched maybe 2 seasons...but this season...super talented!
6 comments:
I am with you...when Adam sings he gives me a weird feeling!!! Tyler is a Danny fan and I am also a Chris fan! I think that they are pushing Adam to be the next AMERICAN IDOL because they know how good his marketability is and they want to make MONEY!
Totally agree! I dont really want him as my kids Idol. He seems kind of creepy to me. My sisters and I like to claim the Kris is our long lost cousin since he has my moms last name and her ancestors come from Arkansas. HA HA
I am SO with you. He's a super talented kid, I just don't like his voice. My favorite was Danny - Kris is good but I can't stand to watch his weird face scrunching and sideways smirk thing that he does so it disconnects me with his music. Maybe I'll enjoy him more on the radio when I don't have to watch him. My fave was Danny, but he's still going to get an album at this point so all is well.
Hey, I can't remember if you're on my Facebook list or not, and wanted to let you know I'm going private w/ my blog. If you're interested in visiting just send me an e-mail and I'll add you to the invite list. Hope you guys are doing great! Can't wait to see a pic of that cute little baby!
Cheers!
Ali T.
alitaylorbloginvite@yahoo.com
I am just flat out over American Idol....
I don't watch but my mom and sis are with you!(history shows the runner up does better anyway!) How are u feeling? Any better after the cheesecake?
I agree 100%, Kris Allen is my fav. And I'll be so sad if the screemin' mimi wins!
Post a Comment