Thursday, February 5, 2009

You have 4 eyes

From My Cousins blog...this poor little boy just got a tooth pulled and the pain meds are now wearing off.
Pretty cute!



6 comments:

Summer said...

Ren...that is stinking funny! My good friends husband is a ped dentist...this is a must see for him and I think good old Jeremy Scholzen would appreciate this! Thanks for the laugh!

Crazy Momma said...

man I feel bad for that kid! When I got my wisdom teeth out i woke up so cold and never thought i'd warm up again.

Anonymous said...

oh my heck! steph and i laughed our guts out! that scream about killed us!

Goodrich said...

That is so funny. It reminds me of when Alex had his teeth worked on in Oct. he started bawling- when I asked him what was wrong he tried to catch his breath and said "You have four eyes." That is the weirdest thing to have Alex go through. Since I knew the outcome of how he would be when all was said and done, but you know me- Worry Wart. HEHE Love you

Robbie said...

That was so sad it was funny. I had to rewind the sudden scream, that was classic!

RUBY said...

ohheeemmmmmgggeeeeeee!!!
holy cow i think i peed!???
well for real the funniest thing i seen in a long time.