Thursday, November 6, 2008

berries and cream

My little Birdie reminded me of this commercial that makes me crack up....I think it's so funny! Especially the leg kick at the end! Oh, so funny.
Shelbert loves his little white socks and black boots.
Birdie is still a little frightened by this image.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have watched this over and over again. so funny!

fivewheeler said...

his high kick is my favorite too because he's all animated, finishes and then just throws that in for good measure. hilarious.

GOULDING CLAN said...

I've gotten on your blog about 12 times to watch this. I was laughing so hard that I had tears rolling down my face

Ali said...

That is so crazy! I love the little kick at the end too, that's what cracks me up. ;)

Addie Gaylord said...

hey that is a funny commercial and i had to tell you i loved to read your last post about that lady needing a whoopin for checking out your husband all night. that was so funny. did you lay the smack down on her?

MaMa eNCHaNTeD said...

That was great, I want commercials like that around here. I guess that's what u tube is for. I am convinced berries and cream is worth any form of embarrassment. I am sold.

Crazy Momma said...

you and the things that make you laugh!!! Boy do I miss sharing my twisted humor with you.

emily said...

WHAT????? Is that a real commercial!? Man, we missed that on in the South!

loriallen said...

So, you need to explain to me your situation. No one has told me where you are. You said on my blog that you are in the middle of no where in the desert. More info needed I think I need to be updated! Love ya gal. I'm at loriallen10@yahoo..com

loriallen said...

PS Girls just don't get prettier than yours!