Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Creed vs. Kaia

I love reading my SIL blog and hearing what my gorgeous little niece, Kaia, has been up to and in to. I always smile when I read that she has been into the food coloring , or the paints, or playing in the mud or jumped into the bath with her clothes on. It always took me back to when my kids were younger....like yesterday, younger.



Sweet Little Kaia...I think Creed won the battle.





Yesterday while I was on the phone with Qwest, having a conversation from H%&@, I noticed that my little Creed has smashed a full banana all over himself, the carpet and one of his blankets. After being on the phone for over an hour with some guy who couldn't help me because he kept telling me how smart he was..I had, had it. After cleaning up this mess I thought it was time to show what Lil' Creed has been up to lately.
I know from the looks of these photos you might think that I am a slacker of a mom. But if any of you have had an experience like this before, you will know how fast things like this can happen.
In a matter of 30 seconds!
If you haven't ever had anything like this happen...tell me what kind of Velcro you use to strap your child to your side while helping the other 3 children.
If he wasn't so cute and sweet...I might have to trade him in for a pack of wild dogs.
Nestle Pink Milk Syrup...very stinky and requires much mopping. (aug. 08)


Green Tole Paint...this happens so fast I was amazed at how far his war path went. (aug 08)


These bottles break ultra easy when dropped on tile floor. Also requires mopping. (Feb 08)

My neighbors gave me a bottle of her famous BBQ Sauce. This stuff was so good, I didn't like to share it. (feb 08)


The girls waxy lip gloss...actually I think Creed was the canvas for his older brothers creations. (Jan 08)


This was the stickiest.....good Ol' Pancake Syrup. (dec 07)

Yesterday, I finally investing 5 dollars on a fridge lock!

11 comments:

Crazy Momma said...

I trust you when you say 30 sec... try 3 minutes while I showered.. Ava and Creed could be the Bonnie and Clyde of big sticky messes!!

Crazy Momma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Goodrich said...

Hilarious!! I remember you tell me about all the things that had happened, but we got interuppted, so I never heard the remainder of your day. I am so sorry to hear about it though. Love ya

Anonymous said...

watch your mail for a package, i am sending you a straight jacket

Natalie said...

Thought I would stop by to say hello! You have been busy, I am glad that I am not the only one cleaning those kind of messes. LOL :)

Hope all is well!xoxoxo

laceeJ said...

gotta love the fridge locks! I don't think I've ever seen so many messes from 1 child! WOW! lol!

fivewheeler said...

Good Job Ren. He is just using that great big imagination.

emily said...

Oh my!!! I think this post just goes to show everyone that there is MORE to motherhood and stay at home moms than just watching soaps all day!! Who ever made up the saying "don't cry over spilled milk (and such)" OBVIOUSLY didn't have children! Especially one as talented as yours! Maybe he should become an artist put those skills to work on some canvas, Momma!!
P.S. I LOVE THE FLAT NICOLE SLIDE SHOE!!!! THE FUNNIEST THING EVER!!!

miss yunz!

Robbie said...

I haven't laughed this long in a while. I'm still cracking up! O-mama that is good stuff. I'm so glad you took those photos, they are priceless.

KarsonK2 said...

We have been having the same problem at our house with our 2 year old. It seems that this age has a tendency to be fixated on pouring liquids and experimenting with them. Our oldest 2 aren't quite as mischievous. Hang in there Ren!

Fun Family Times said...

Way to go Rennie!

Eric LeBaron