Sunday, December 2, 2007

It's a big 5 year old!

Happy Birthday My Shelby Kenya!

I can’t believe that my sweetheart Shelba is 5 years old, today! We had a little tea party/lunch party yesterday with a few of her friends. We ate lunch, cake, ice cream then we painted fingernails. The girls were all so cute. While eating lunch, I would ask them all to answer a few questions. One question was “if you were Santa’s special elf, what present would you bring your mom and dad for Christmas?” Little Kylie said she would bring her mom an apron that read “kiss the cook” . And for her dad she said “I would bring my dad a jeep, he is just dying to get a jeep”. She’s funny! Then her sister, of course just like every little sister, said the very same thing. Lainie said she was going to bring me a suburban. Nice! My sweet Shelby said that was going to bring me a “hug”. That’s what I am talking about. She is a doll face! Full of such a funny sense of humor. We love to just watch her and listen to the funny little things that she comes up with.

On Sunday we had a special Family dinner with 2 guests, Mimi and Papa. Mimi made a special cake for Shelby and brought her a diary, that she colored in all night.

Love you MUCHO Shelb

2 comments:

Goodrich said...

Will you give her a big fat hug for me and tell her Happy Birthday. I love you Ren. Thanks for updating

ME said...

I wasn't told that story! What nutty kids I have. I wonder where the "Kiss the Cook" apron idea came from? Strange what kids pick up!