Maybe I am not suppose to be running right now.
Maybe it's all a secret inside plot created by my inner sabotage self to not be prepared for this marathon.
A few months ago it was my knee hurting. I purchased some new kicks and my knee was better. It's amazing how that works...seriously like over night healing.
Then 3.5 wks ago, while playing an innocent, yet very serious game of vball I went up to block at the net and come down on my opponents foot. I come down and twisted...not smart. Sprain it pretty good. Played another game while it was warm and loose. Which was probably not wise.
I came home iced it, massaged it with lavender, cypress and lemon essential oils and then wrapped it up. I have done that since it happened and I feel like I could start running again this monday.
I did run, twice, last wk and shouldn't have..so stopped.
I got on my bike and it hurt my knees after 8 miles....I changed my seat maybe it was to low...seemed to help a bit.
Then just two nights ago...once the lights were all turned out in my home. I had to make a break to check on a kid and I kicked a laundry basket and sliced my toe open at the nail. Today it's oozy an bloody, thats awesome, for sure!
Oh...this is all on my right leg!!!
Ooooo Ooohhhweee, What's up with that? What's up with that?
Are these sort of sign to just stop running, eat ice cream and York peppermint patties all day and just don't be out there running?
Hhmm sounds good! But I think not.
Here's to my ankle being strong enough on Monday!
Cheers!

1 comment:
Ugh! So sorry :( injuries are the pits.
Post a Comment