Thursday, June 16, 2011

new shoe dream

Yesterday I went to purchase my new kickers and had to pass because I forgot my darn coupon. It is a good coupon. You get a $25 gift card if you spend over $100.

So..is it legit to purchase your shoes...get your gift card...return your shoes and then use your new gift card to repurchase your shoes once more? I am crazy, I hear,  for thinking like this...but I want a pair of shoes $25 less than the sign says.

Anyhow...I couldn't get them and have to wait till Luke goes back that way tomorrow.

But last night I dreamed of my beautiful, comfortable shoe.

In my dream it was just a really large shoe sitting in mid-air  with a blurred out background rotating ever so slowly to make me drool. I couldn't touch them or put them on...but they were there...oh so real and beckoning me to get them.

I can NOT wait till we meet tomorrow!

-i am dumb, i know...but i love you new shoe
(said in a soft whisper)

2 comments:

fivewheeler said...

I like. But I have to tell you I bought a pair of Brooks trail runners and they are THE most comfortable runner I have ever owned. Just sayin

Mike + Mignon said...

YOU ARE DISTURBIA AT IT'S FINEST