Luke and I were just talking about running a race and just stopping and being done because you're just tired.... only to find out you're minutes from finishing.
Then today I came cross this video of Laurel Christensen, a presenter for this years Phoenix Time out For Woman weekend in November.
This is so true in so many lives...I know mine for sure. Things just look hard and I give up or change my mind before I begin...if I only knew how close I was or how I'd feel once I completed the task.
I must be honest...since I am on my blog.
I get so saddened by people I see on facebook that post things that are totally blinding themselves of the shoreline. It makes my heart hurt to see people I know and love and see that decisions that their making aren't guiding them back to safety. It's like the fog has got them distracted from the purpose. I am not saying I don't get distracted from important things in my life and allow unimportant things occupy my time. I am saying that the decisions that I am seeing/reading are ones that are blinding my friends of the whole "Return with Honor" statement. It breaks my heart.
OH...to find the shoreline among all this fog.!
What a fight we have on our hands!
No comments:
Post a Comment