You know you've read a good book when you turn the last page and feel a little as if you have lost a friend.
~Paul Sweeney
Books...I am a lover of a good book.
I have been overwhelmed in good books lately.
For Christmas this past year, my lover gave me an e-reader and it's occupied my time, wisely!
I am loving it. I carry it around with me everywhere. It's just like the quote says, when I have it with me, it's like my friend is always there. strange huh?
Well...here are my past 5 books read:
The Hunger Games Trilogy
The Help
Sisters of the Quilt Trilogy
Lost Symbol
Ford County
Here are a few I am currently reading:
The five Languages of Love
The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
The UltraMarathon Man
And 5 on my wish list:
A Reliable Wife
Sherlock Holmes, volume 1
These is my words
Maze Runner
Uncle Tom's Cabin
If you can suggest a few good ones...please let me know!
3 comments:
dad gum! that's quite the list. i just picked up food matters from the library the other day. it's interesting if you're into knowing more about the food system. i have a few more similar ones i want to get next. i might have to get the audio versions so i can listen during the day while playing with babies :)
when the heck do you find the time to read so many books?!
Geez lady! Do you have time to sleep? I love books but I can't seem to find the time to read all the ones I'd like.
Miss ya!
I read when i cook, vacuum, walk, stop at a red light, wait for the bus, brush my teeth, go potty...i carry my book every where...and i stay up way to late resding in bed
Post a Comment