I thought these photos were so funny and adorable. This happened at our family Christmas party in December.
While taking photos of everyone with Santa, Mr. Santa's hat fell off.
The expression of the young Santa Believer was Priceless!
Here are a few more photos of our wonderful Santa!
One we shall never forget!
You know as I sit here I think about what Santa is all about. My friend told me just a few weeks ago that she was explaining to her son that Santa was a feeling or an expression of giving. He is the Spirit of Giving. Well this Christmas our sweet Santa was just that. Grandpa Hallows was a sweet Spirit of Giving in every possible since of the word.. But the thing I loved most about Grandpa and his Spirit was he was a person that was amazingly forgiving. He didn't hold a grudge. Of all the things in life that could get you hung up on something or someone...it didn't to him. He had plenty of reasons to be angry or upset...but you'd NEVER know it. what a man....what a Spirit.
If this is the meaning of Santa, then I Believe!
I love my family.



4 comments:
how fun! I'm so glad that you guys all got to be together for Christmas. I bet uncle Lane loved having all of his kids and grandkids around. I think he was a pretty incredible man too :)
Ren! These are sooo great! I love Santa in these. All the kiddos look like they are having sooo much fun.. oh and so do the grandkids! :) :)
Love you guys and look forward to seeing you this week. -- If Santa is what you say it is then I believe in Santa too.
I've been a big believer for years. Some people embrace that spirit of Santa so well. My thoughts are with you so much right now. Love you and miss you let me know if you ever want to talk. Xoxo
A treasured memory for sure!! Love you!
Post a Comment