The things my boys find fun and entertaining.
.........................
They found these old carseats in the garage and had to be strapped in. When I suggested that they try to get up and walk...well then, that was an added bonus of fun.
At one point my Cartie really asked me "MOM, does this make my bum look big?"
I had to laugh at him and his mind.
.........................
They found these old carseats in the garage and had to be strapped in. When I suggested that they try to get up and walk...well then, that was an added bonus of fun.
At one point my Cartie really asked me "MOM, does this make my bum look big?"
I had to laugh at him and his mind.

3 comments:
I LOVE those boys!!
Hilarious!!!
I am learning that boys are just plane FUNNY and your boys have got that great hallows sence of humor!
Post a Comment